New problem?

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
When posting a reply recently, I would place my cursor where I want to start typing, and, as soon as I hit the first letter the page would scroll up (and away) from the reply window. I could continue typing, but couldn't see what was being typed. Then I would scroll down and place my cursor again where I wanted to start typing - again, when I typed the first letter, the page would scroll up.

I'm just reporting this, has anyone else had this issue?

When posting a reply recently, I would place my cursor where I want to start typing, and, as soon as I hit the first letter the page would scroll up (and away) from the reply window. I could continue typing, but couldn't see what was being typed. Then I would scroll down and place my cursor again where I wanted to start typing - again, when I typed the first letter, the page would scroll up.

I'm just reporting this, has anyone else had this issue?
Just seeing if it happens again here.

Nope. :confused3

This happens to me sometimes when I'm typing special characters, but haven't noticed it lately. I'll keep it in mind and see if this happens...

This happens to me sometimes when I'm typing special characters, but haven't noticed it lately. I'll keep it in mind and see if this happens...
I've never had it happen. Maybe related to the post I had quoted in my reply--don't know.

I was just typing regular letters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!