New sausage (links) recipes?

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
Sausages have been on offer recently so my freezer is full of them! I've done sausage casserole and a couple of pasta recipes til we're sick of them - does anyone have any T&T recipes they could share? special appreciation for crockpot recipes and/or things which don't need sausages pre-browned (I always get very good quality ones so the grease is not much of a problem).

TIA!:goodvibes

Well a really simpole one that my guys like a whole lot is called Spanish Rice and Sausage.

You take browned links and cooked white rice. You slice up the sausage and mix it in the rice and then add tomato sauce until you can coat all of it. Heat until everything is warm and serve.

Rebecca

Italian sausages? You can make sausage & peppers and then serve on rolls, over rice or pasta. If you quickly brown them in a pan you can put the rest of the stuff in the crock pot & cook till done.

What other stuff do you add?

For sausage & peppers I brown the sausages and then slice up some onions, red & green peppers (or any kind you like), some garlic and toss it all in the crockpot (you can slice the sausage or leave them whole), I add just a bit of spaghetti sauce (jarred is just fine, any flavor you want) and cook on low until the sausages are done & the veggies are soft...this all depends on just how much meat & veggies you cook...it's more of a guideline than a recipe.

The kids like hard rolls, I like it over rice and the hubby likes it over pasta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter