New Service: store your personal vacation gear

We just returned last week, and all went so smoothly! Yes, the locker is waiting at Bell Services, and at the end of your trip, you just drop it off with bell services. The locker itself is huge! Before we went, I was thinking of leaving my extra pillow there, but wasn't sure if it would fit. Well, it fit with lots and lots of room left over. Fantastic!

I have so much stuff in my Owner's Locker that I don't know how I ever lived without it! Wish that my next trip weren't so far off. Can't wait to pack LIGHTLY next time! John and Brian, you have a winner here! Vacation is all about "no-hassles" and that is exactly the point of Owner's Locker!

We just signed up and I was already out buying some items to leave in our locker when we make our first DVC trip in June!! To be honest, it is even fun collecting what we want for our locker!! Can't wait!

Thanks for such an awesome idea!

Ellen

Hey Ksp,

You don't have to wait to sign up. We don't charge you until 30 days before your arrival no matter how early you sign up! That way you can go ahead and access our systems for scheduling visits, creating an confidential on line inventory, etc.

John

p.s. ebenmax, jekjones, Tink, kdzgon, and Simba's Mom...thanks for the words of encouragement. It's so much fun seeing this dream become a reality!!
j

Hey Ksp,

You don't have to wait to sign up. We don't charge you until 30 days before your arrival no matter how early you sign up! That way you can go ahead and access our systems for scheduling visits, creating an confidential on line inventory, etc.

John

Thanks, John - I have a feeling I'm going to love your service! :hippie:

ok, I must be blind. On the website does it say how much The Standard Annual Plan costs ?

I see the one time Membership Fee to join Owner’s locker of $75.00 which includes the first visit.

I also see The Premium Annual Plan includes storage and unlimited deliveries. It costs $179.00 per year.

but I dont see the Standard annual plan

Help

Hey murcor,
You're not blind at all....you're VERY perceptive. A couple of sentences somehow disappeared from that page...including the very one you noticed was missing. We caught it this morning and were hoping we could get it back in before anyone noticed!! oooooooooooooops.
thanks!!
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter