New shareholders card

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
I received my new/final :sad1: 10 year shareholders card in the post today, they are valid until 31st Dec 2027 and are silver. Hopefully everyone will be receiving theirs soon :)

No new card in Germany too.

My old one is value until 2021 so perhaps they will send it later.

My DD received hers yesterday but I'm still waiting ..... maybe it will come today. Her previous card was also valid until 2021 ThBa, so expect yours is on its way.

No new card in Germany too.

My old one is value until 2021 so perhaps they will send it later.

My DD received hers yesterday but I'm still waiting ..... maybe it will come today. Her previous card was also valid until 2021 ThBa, so expect yours is on its way.

My old one was valid till 2021, post over Christmas/ new year will slow things up. Hopefully you will all get yours soon :)

haven't received my card yet, hope we get it soon.
Does anyone know whether salon Mickey is now closed or not? this may impact our hotel decision if so. thanks

I didnt got mine yet as well but as you said with xmas and ny we might have to wait a little bit longer...

My new 10yr "The Club Card" arrived this morning
I also received an email last week advising on the T&Cs of The Club. Obviously, it clearly states that the benefits can be withdrawn at any time, but it seems the benefits & discounts seem to be as they were previously.

It has been reported that all cards should be received at the end of the Month. Officially, new cards are to be required for access starting February, 1st.

Some in the Salon Mickey speculates that due to a glitch in the shareholder database, cards to male members have been sent before the cards to female members. My wife is also a member and, indeed, she received her new card after I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!