New Slap Bracelet Magic Bands coming...

I think they will probably stay on better for young kids -- IF they don't constantly fidget with them.

We have AP sliders, but since those are a bit difficult to get/replace, I also bought a cheap baggie of silicone fitbit slides off Amazon for backup. These also fit very well, and come in a rainbow of colors.

My daughter loves slap bracelets (6yo). We'll get these for her for our next trip if they're out. I don't see them available online.

My daughter loves slap bracelets (6yo). We'll get these for her for our next trip if they're out. I don't see them available online.
Was looking for them myself and found online not available until the first week of December. Can’t remember the exact dates but they are in parks now as of last week I think.

Yeah I saw pictures of them in the park. Ok cool. I think I might get them as an Xmas present.

They were available at the parks last week. I kind of like them, but probably wouldn't purchase one.

I had to do research on what a slap bracelet is. I guess it was popular with preteens and teens in the early 80s when I was in college. One fad I missed but not the pet rock and rubic cube.

I am not a fan of wearing things on my wrist, but compared to the magic bands this would be a consideration as I wouldn't have to fight with clasps

These will be the next thing we hear people complaining about in regards to other people's kids. ;)

"I got trampled on by a 5 year old while waiting in line because he was having a fit after his sister slapped him with her magic band." ;)

OR

"We were trying to watch the show and all we could hear was the "slap! slap! slap!" of some kids behind us playing with their bracelets" It'll be like when I was in school and a few of the teachers banned trapper keepers because they couldn't stand the racket of a whole class of kids ripping open the velcro cover 300 times a day. ;)

I like the idea of getting the Orange Bird one and just putting the keeper on my Apple Watch.

Is the slap bracelet version 3 of WDW tickets ?
Or just another venue for version 2 - like the puck in a key clip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter