New Star Wars movies

Why wouldn't I? J. J.'s a great director in his own rights! Besides, it's still Star Wars!!! I know, you can tell I'm a Fan Boy by my avatar. You should see my screen savers and hear my ring tones!!! :darth:

Are you planning to see without Lucas directing?

And he isn't writing either...that's the best news.

The trouble is, over the years, the myth of Lucas creating everything about the OT has grown...with the first two films, Gary Kurtz had a hand in a lot of the creation, and had he stuck around he probably would have talked Lucas out of the last minute addition of Luke and Leia being brother and sister, just to wrap up the love triangle quickly (Kurtz has said that when they were plotting the story for Empire, Lucas was talking about Luke's sister being on a far-off planet, and hoped to bring her into the story in "Episode 7"...before Lucas got tired of it all and wrapped up the story in Episode 6).

I only hope JJ Abrams avoids overusing the lens flare which he added to way too many scenes in the two Star Trek movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter