I'm sure this has been answered but we have had our R2 driods home for about a week and 2 still work but the other just makes a couple of sad sounding noises and then nothing. Any ideas how to fixt this?

I'm sure this has been answered but we have had our R2 driods home for about a week and 2 still work but the other just makes a couple of sad sounding noises and then nothing. Any ideas how to fixt this?
Following ... one of the legs on our R2 droid stopped working over the summer and with DL closed we’ve been unable to bring him in to be looked at. :(

My first instinct is to try changing the batteries. If that doesn't work you can try calling guest relations and see if they can help you.

Does Savi not book 60 days out? I am doing my mock bookings for practice runs (trip 8/4-8/6) and it looks like reservations are only open through 7/23 while dining is open through 7/30. Is it typically a week behind? This is a must do for my son and husband so I want to make sure I give us the best shot for our first choice of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!