New targeted package offer?

kylenne

Wakandan-American
I just got a very interesting email from my TA and was wondering if anyone else had gotten anything like this: Disney announced we were eligible for a new package offer that includes room, tickets, and a dining plan valid for arrivals most nights 6/1/20 - 9/20/20 with a booking deadline of 5/31/20. Apparently this offer is only valid for guests who booked a package or room only reservation from 3/16 - 5/31, and is still good even if the parks open back up before this offer's dates. It's tempting but we have health concerns. Just curious to know if anyone else saw this and is thinking it over.

Has anyone tried to call and book yet? I just called the number and it says they are closed, but also says the hours are 7am-11pm EST...it is only 10:16pm EST???

I got the email too. It said because my March trip was canceled I was offered this new deal.
Walt Disney World
Cinderella Castle | Mickey Waffles
Enjoy a Special Summer Offer

We recognize the impact these uncertain times have had on our Guests. And because your recent Walt Disney WorldResort reservation was cancelled, you’re invited to take advantage of this special summer vacation package offer that includes a Disney dining plan. After all, summertime is the perfect time to make the kind of cherished memories that we all need—now more than ever.

Get a FREE dining plan
when you purchase a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Co.package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel.

Valid for arrivals June 1–September 30, 2020.
Book through May 31.

This offer is valid only for Guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel during the dates Walt Disney World Resort is closed. Offer not valid for reservations canceled before March 1, 2020.

This offer is subject to availability. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme Park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited period of time, depending on length of stay and ticket type. Visit DisneyWorld.com/usage for more details. See Important Detailsbelow.
Call (407) 939-4251 or your Travel Professional to learn more or book.

Guests receive the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
with stays at a select Disney Value Resort or select Disney Moderate Resort
Dine at a Quick-Service locations where you can simply order and find a seat. No reservations required! With this plan, everyone in your party ages 3 and over receives the following:
  • Two (2) Quick-Service Meals (per night of stay)
  • Two (2) Snacks / Nonalcoholic Drinks (per night of stay)
  • One (1) Resort-Refillable Drink Mug*
Guests receive the Disney Dining Plan
with stays at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
Delight in classic dining options and plan your meals for the day. With this plan, everyone in your party ages 3 and over receives the following:
  • One (1) Quick-Service Meal (per night of stay)
  • One (1) Table-Service Meal (per night of stay)
We hope to see ya this summer!

IMPORTANT DETAILS
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservation required. Offer excludes campsites. Dining plan excludes gratuities. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Children ages 3–9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available. Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50

*Refillable mugs are eligible for refills from full-service beverage islands at any Disney Resorthotel Quick-Service location.
Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our feedback form.

Unsubscribe from all types of future commercial emails from Disney Destinations, LLCregarding its products or services.

This email contains an advertisement from:
Disney Destinations Marketing | Attn: Email Compliance | 1375 Buena Vista Drive | PO Box 10000 | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

©Disney​
r

I got the email too. It said because my March trip was canceled I was offered this new deal.
Walt Disney World
Cinderella Castle | Mickey Waffles
Enjoy a Special Summer Offer

We recognize the impact these uncertain times have had on our Guests. And because your recent Walt Disney WorldResort reservation was cancelled, you’re invited to take advantage of this special summer vacation package offer that includes a Disney dining plan. After all, summertime is the perfect time to make the kind of cherished memories that we all need—now more than ever.

Get a FREE dining plan
when you purchase a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Co.package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel.

Valid for arrivals June 1–September 30, 2020.
Book through May 31.

This offer is valid only for Guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel during the dates Walt Disney World Resort is closed. Offer not valid for reservations canceled before March 1, 2020.

This offer is subject to availability. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme Park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited period of time, depending on length of stay and ticket type. Visit DisneyWorld.com/usage for more details. See Important Detailsbelow.
Call (407) 939-4251 or your Travel Professional to learn more or book.

Guests receive the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
with stays at a select Disney Value Resort or select Disney Moderate Resort
Dine at a Quick-Service locations where you can simply order and find a seat. No reservations required! With this plan, everyone in your party ages 3 and over receives the following:
  • Two (2) Quick-Service Meals (per night of stay)
Guests receive the Disney Dining Plan
with stays at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
Delight in classic dining options and plan your meals for the day. With this plan, everyone in your party ages 3 and over receives the following:
  • One (1) Quick-Service Meal (per night of stay)
  • One (1) Table-Service Meal (per night of stay)
We hope to see ya this summer!

IMPORTANT DETAILS
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservation required. Offer excludes campsites. Dining plan excludes gratuities. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Children ages 3–9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available. Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50

*Refillable mugs are eligible for refills from full-service beverage islands at any Disney Resorthotel Quick-Service location.

Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our feedback form.

Unsubscribe from all types of future commercial emails from Disney Destinations, LLCregarding its products or services.

This email contains an advertisement from:
Disney Destinations Marketing | Attn: Email Compliance | 1375 Buena Vista Drive | PO Box 10000 | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

©Disney​

r

I just tried to call the number listed on the site and it says the office is closed. Does anyone have any idea as to whether or not we can modify online? Or what time the office opens?

What's the cost? Is it just free dining or are the "non discounted" room prices lower than what you'd usually see, in addition to the free dining? June opening seems overly optimistic, I think. :(

My trip falls in theses dates (was to start May 30th), but we booked the first half of trip through Undercover Tourist. Does anyone know what I should do? We’d like to use this offer to try for an August trip—will I be able to? I’m going to call Disney tomorrow morning—any advice on what to ask for or how to apply this?
Thanks.

What's the cost? Is it just free dining or are the "non discounted" room prices lower than what you'd usually see, in addition to the free dining? June opening seems overly optimistic, I think. :(

It appears that it will be rack rate. It says no other discounts apply.

Just remember this offer is only for guests whose reservations were canceled after March 1st. This is not for new reservations or for reservations that are currently held and not been cancelled.
Reservation lines open at 7:00 am EST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!