New targeted package offer?

can You check the prices online, or do you have to call? I looked, but don’t see it.
You can check hotels, just look at the rack rate for your dates. And you can also price out tickets online. However this offer cannot be booked online. You must call in to confirm you’re eligible.

I had a room only bounceback I had to cancel in March due to park closure. If I already have tickets from undercover tourist linked to my account will they allow you to get this ‘free dining’ offer If rescheduled for first week of August?

I had a room only bounceback I had to cancel in March due to park closure. If I already have tickets from undercover tourist linked to my account will they allow you to get this ‘free dining’ offer If rescheduled for first week of August?

You can get the offer, but you still have to follow the rules of the offer. So you‘d have to buy tickets just like the offer says. You can save them for another trip. But free dining always requires a ticket purchase.

Same scenario for us - we still had to book with the minimum # of tickets for the offer - but you only have to buy 2 days of tix for the offer, so we just decided to stay longer!

Hey ya'll.. trying to make sure that I have everything straight. If one person in our group still has an AP and we buy the two day required tickets for them (full stay of tickets for everyone else), how do we ensure that their two day tickets get saved for a later date?

Also..a little off topic.. does anyone know if the age of the AP holder makes a difference as far as discounts on Room, Merch, Food? If a child is the one left with an AP can an AP rate on a room be possible?

Last edited:
Hey ya'll.. trying to make sure that I have everything straight. If one person in our group still has an AP and we buy the two day required tickets for them (full stay of tickets for everyone else), how do we ensure that their two day tickets get saved for a later date?

Also..a little off topic.. does anyone know if the age of the AP holder makes a difference as far as discounts on Room, Merch, Food? If a child is the one left with an AP can an AP rate on a room be possible?

I don't know about the AP issue, but I'm bumping this because I definitely want to hear the answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!