New Terminal "C" being built at MCO

The terminal construction is well underway. Parking is available there and there is a people mover that takes you up to the current terminal

I believe that there will also be a train station as well.
Yes, the station for Brightline/Virgin Rail to Miami is already there, just waiting for the tracks to be laid. There is also space reserved for a rail line to the Convention Center and a Sunrail connection to downtown Orlando, if those are developed in the future.

The current plan is for Jet Blue to move its MCO operations to the new Terminal C and start some international flights of its own from there. A small number of other airlines will have international flights going out of there too.

Some of you may have seen the big neon "C" (blue in color) in the corner of the B side on the upper level under the Hyatt hotel. This is the entry way to the tram for Terminal C.

Guests coming from Terminal C would exit the tram, continue into the main terminal and all the way down the B side with the various exit doors to outside at their left, to get to Magical Express. They would go downstairs to the lowest level at any convenient point along this last stretch.

Last edited:
I also heard Jet Blue would move over to that new terminal. I was interested because we usually fly them now from Newark. I was wondering the details of how it would be connected to A and B. Thanks.

Connecting from Terminal C to the high end airside satellites (gates 60-129) for Terminals A and B will be comparable to connecting from the high end airsides for Terminals A and B to the low end airsides (gates 1-59) for terminals A and B.

Take the tram (aka people mover, outside security and similar to the other trams) from Terminal C to the main terminal building then go back through security under the Hyatt hotel, then take another tram.

(To recap, from the high end airside satellites to the low end airside satellites for A and B , take the tram to the main terminal building, exit security, go to the other end of the main building, go back through security, take the tram.)

(Actually, from Terminal C to the low end airsides for Terminals A and B is not that much different; just the walking distance between tram rides is greater.) .

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter