New to Pin Trading and Need Help!

MTerry1317

Earning My Ears
Hey!

I am new to pin trading and I really need some help. We are surprising my four year old with a first time trip in January. I loved pin trading while down there and thought I would buy some before going down there, but I think I bought some fakes and wanted to know how can I get them checked to see if they are real or not. I have alot and as they say if it is to good to be true then it is and I really need some help so that my so can have a great time trading!

Please advise or if anyone knows anyone in Washington State that ca check them for me that would be a huge help!! Thank you!

I use http://www.pinpics.com/index1.php to check. Its a huge database of pins and you can search lots of ways. They have notes on every pin. Basically if it says something like, Please be aware that this pin is being offered for sale directly to pin collectors from a factory in China. As such no one can guarantee the authenticity of this pin. then what you have is possibly fake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter