New to the boards

Kip Herner

Mouseketeer
Hello, currently planning our second trip to Disney as a family, we went in Spring of 2017 and have secured reservations at AKL for 1/13-1/19 2019. This will be during my daughters birthday, so she is very excited. We are excited to see Pandora and Toy Story Land.

You will have a great time, Pandora at night is amazing! Make sure you get your fastpasses at 60 days!

Not sure if this is where I should post to announce my joining these forums. I am a DIS newbie, but a veteran of Walt Disney World. I live in Orlando and have annual passes to the 4 Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Sea World. I am very grateful I live where I do, and even though I'm a bit on the poor side, can afford the passes. I look forward to being able to help theme park newbies with my experience.

I just left another Disney forum which shall not be named. It had no moderator and people were always fighting and finding fault with each other. I'm hoping to have the same fun I did on that forum posting opinions and Disney tips, without all the meanness.

I too am a DIS newbie but veteran of WDW. I stumbled across the forum and have found a ton of great information, specifically for Aulani as my family and I are heading to Aulani for the first time next week. Needless to say, we are all very excited as this will be the second trip to Hawaii for my wife and I and the first trip for our two daughters.

How can I send a PM to a newbie?
I have offered to send her daughters a postcard and we are having a difficult time PM'ing each other- probably because she/he does not have many posts.

Hello, currently planning our second trip to Disney as a family, we went in Spring of 2017 and have secured reservations at AKL for 1/13-1/19 2019. This will be during my daughters birthday, so she is very excited. We are excited to see Pandora and Toy Story Land.

Enjoy and welcome :welcome: we are trying AKL for the first time this summer and can't wait.

Newbie here too! We leave in a few days for our first trip in 10 years! So excited!!

Another Newbie here! I just registered today. DH and I have been to DLR many times. Only been to WDW twice. We have our third trip coming up late Nov-early Dec 2018. Can't wait!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!