New to the forums

Belle in the bayou

Earning My Ears
I have been to Disney World many times and also on a Disney cruise once, but I am new to posting on the disboards (active lurker) so I thought I would reach out and say hi. So how does this work? Do I just jump right in or is there a way to ease in so people don't think who the heck is this crazy new person?

Hello all
Fairly new here. I have been reading the Air Miles forum and they are so nice so I thought I would try a new question. I am interested in learning about DVC points. But I don't know where to start? Thank you for your help

Hello all
Fairly new here. I have been reading the Air Miles forum and they are so nice so I thought I would try a new question. I am interested in learning about DVC points. But I don't know where to start? Thank you for your help

There are several boards further down the list that specifically address DVC Resort topics. Lots of info to read through! Good luck!

I have been to Disney World many times and also on a Disney cruise once, but I am new to posting on the disboards (active lurker) so I thought I would reach out and say hi. So how does this work? Do I just jump right in or is there a way to ease in so people don't think who the heck is this crazy new person?

Welcome aboard!

Hello all

I recently called in to DVC to request some information and holy smokes did I get information. They sent me a package via UPS with a few books that were very helpful. You might be interested in doing that along with visiting the DVC boards that are available.

:welcome:

Another person that understands the addiction for all things crawfish!!!:D
And, Disney, of course!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!