New Winter Brochure

steve_rob

Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?
Only just got my copy of the DLP Winter 2005/06 brochure. Anyone else notice that not only have they put the pricing grids in a whole seperate pull-out, they've really tried to simplify them as well (especially for the winter season - summer grids are much the same as before). I wonder if they're going to stick to this new format for the Summer 2006 brochure when it's out.

It's certainly a lot easier to read and work out your price. There were times with the old style grids that you had to resort to using a ruler and a magnifying glass to make sure you were reading off the right line, it was so cramped!

I have never tried reading the grid. I just use the internet-simple and fast. Just curious what is the benefit of using the grid as opposed to website, just in case I'm missing something?

Am I being cynical or with the pull out price grid does this mean that prices could be changed easier than printing a whole new brochure.Is this me being the mean Scot again?

I'm actually struggling slightly with the new price grid. :sad2:

When you have three adults in a group - do you add on the 3rd adult supplement? - or do you add three adult prices and a third adult supplement?

JulieH said:
Am I being cynical or with the pull out price grid does this mean that prices could be changed easier than printing a whole new brochure.Is this me being the mean Scot again?

I agree with you Julie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter