New Year, New Start - January WISH Challenge

My main goal for January is ROUTINE! The holidays can get crazy and derail all our normal systems and plans, so this month I want to get things back in place. I'll be working toward a 500 minute goal in the exercise thread, and slooooowly decluttering my house.

I made progress on my goals, but still have some work to do. - I didn't quite reach 500 exercise minutes, but my house is looking better. January was more about clearing the Christmas clutter than permanently getting rid of stuff, but it still made such a difference! I enjoy the fresh, calmer look of "redecorating" after things are packed away, and I did get a few "hot spots" cleaned out as well.

As for routines, I've been looking at my exercise spreadsheet, and realized that I tend to do better later in the week than toward the beginning, which seems the opposite of what I'd expect. So I'm going to try to figure out why and what might help.

I did not make the goals I set out for the month, but I did:
... get SAD Lights
... start going to yoga
... start going to counseling

So I'm going to call it, well, a month... not a success or a failure.

Sadly I cannot take the last week of the month as I"ll be traveling for work again that week. Last work trip for the foreseeable future tho, so woohoo for that. I can do the first week in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!