New Year's Eve at SeaWorld

purple hippo

Mouseketeer
I've been planning on spending this New Year's Eve since January. Originally though we were going to be going to DC and therefore could go to SW anytime we wanted while there (only there a few days) but now plans have changed and we won't be going to DC. Do we need more than one day to see everything/almost everything? We are staying at a partner hotel and would hopefully get QQ passes and arrive early. We would spend most of the day taking in SW and then the evening seeing as much of the Christmas shows etc as possible.

How busy is it really on New Year's Eve? We've never been to a park before for NYE - or even out on NYE - we usually stay home at watch TV as we don't like crowds. I am only planning this because it will probably be the only time we will ever be in Orlando for NYE and I don't want to spend in on the couch if we can be out having fun. It will be myself, DH and kids (14 & 12).

I would recommend 2 days for SW (especially during that week). Because while it doesn't get as busy as Disney, it still gets quite busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter