New Year's Eve Dinner

kimbamickey

Mouseketeer
Ok I know it is early, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a place to eat on New Year's Eve. I will have 12 twenty-somethings in my party. Are there any places that are fun and somewhat dressy, but not too pricy (am I asking for too much)? I have never been during the holidays before so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Good to start thinking about this early. Make sure you do your PS right on the 90 day out mark.

Do you want to eat and celebrate NY in the Park? If you are not staying at at Disney resort you will need to be there early that morning and stay. Having a PS at a park restaurant does not gurantee you entry. The parks usually fill to capacity by 11am, MK by 10am. The parks do have additional entertainment on NYE.

Special NYE dinners are available at Cal Grill, Atlantic Dance Hall and PI. These really are the only locations where guest tend to dress up, but they tend to be expensive.

Check out the following website as to some of the special events done last year. http://allearsnet.com/menu/men_nye.htm
and http://allearsnet.com/tp/nyeve.htm

My boyfriend, his 14 year old son and myself have spent the past 4 or 5 NYE in Epcot. We usually get there around 10 am and spend the day. The parks get very very crowded. We usually just eat around the world and do not do any sit down dinners. This would not be good for a group of 20. We did eat at Rose and Crown this past NYE. We did not have PS. We were passing the resturant around 5 and my boyfriend asked if we could get in to eat. We had to wait about an hour but got and outside table and were able to watch the 7:30 IllumiNations. They do IllumiNations twice on NYE, once at 7:30 and again at 11:40. There was a large group of about 15 people that we were speaking to while waiting. They had PS and were also able to get an outside table. This would be great for NYE. There is so much to do at Epcot on NYE. After dinner you could walk around the countries. Both China and Japan have DJ, there is a great rock band in Canada, and there is also a DJ in Future World near the fountain. The only thing with NYE is if you make a PS anywhere you need to leave them a credit card. You are charged $10.00 a person if you do not show up. You have 48 hours to cancel. As far as dressing up, most people do not but I did see a few groups dressed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter