• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Years Hotel, Flight & rental Car questions... :-)

Poohbear2398

Earning My Ears
I will be in Orlando from 12/30/01 until 1/3/01 and then I will be heading out on a 3-day Disney cruise. I have just gotten reservations at the Radisson Resort Parkway for $59.00 a night from 12/30/01-1/3/01. Has anyone stayed here since the room renovations were completed? What is your feedback?

Are there any Annual Pass Holders hotel discounts that I could use at Disney hotels?

Also, I am looking for cheap airfare. Does anyone have any suggestions or information that might help me out?

Rental cars? I usually rent from National, but I am willing to rent from other places. Are there any rental car coupons/discounts out there?

Any information you may have would be of great help to me.

Thanks.

I can't wait to spend New Years Eve in Disney!!! :-)

Poohbear2398
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 01-- Off site
July 00-- Off site
Jan 00- Off site
July 99-- Off Site

The four points Sheraton at the airport has rooms for $39 a night. Nice hotel too. What city will you be departing from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter