New Zootopia Films Coming

I'll never go to Shanghai, so they have to build it here. I don't like to stereotype a whole group of people.... But there's a lot of bad apples in the Chinese bunch. Some of them seem so rude while in the parks. I've seen them multiple times walk in front of people taking pictures. And run even when asked to walk by cast members.
That was not the case in our experience at Shanghai (or Hong Kong)

That was not the case in our experience at Shanghai (or Hong Kong)

Tell me more, the only time we had a problem in Japan was with the meet and greets. There was no semblance of a line, the visitors seem to just surround the characters like they are going to pounce on them.

Tell me more, the only time we had a problem in Japan was with the meet and greets. There was no semblance of a line, the visitors seem to just surround the characters like they are going to pounce on them.
Can't say I did (or observed) any character M&G's so your experience may be accurate. I found no problem with any of the queue lines for attractions/food.

Zootopia will definitely be added, but the priorities are the other parks at the moment. Animal will have to just wait for its turn.

Yeah, looks like every other park will get some love before Animal Kingdom. They did afterall just get Pandora, so it's common sense.

I think that they should try to make Kali better first. A Jungle Book theming would make it at least a catrillion times better.

Yep, I would love to have seen what the original version "Tiger River Run" would have looked like. It has to be better than what we got. There is just not enough to look at during the "Kali" version.

I wonder if they would make a scene in the next movie just so they can base a ride off of it. Like a long police chase sequence with Judy Hopps.

I wonder if they would make a scene in the next movie just so they can base a ride off of it. Like a long police chase sequence with Judy Hopps.
They don’t make scenes in movies just so they can make it a ride.

They don’t make scenes in movies just so they can make it a ride.

I see what Bos is saying, it wouldn't have to be the whole movie. Just one little segment could be added into Zootopia 2 or 3 that could be easily integrated into a ride.

Yeah, I'm not saying base a whole movie around it. Just put in a scene that will relate to an attraction. Disney has always used the parks to sell there movies and vice versa.

I think Disney wants to see how the next Zootopia does in America before starting anything. It's all about making money and whether this and that will make em it.

Last edited:
I wonder if the new Play pavilion in Epcot makes it less likely we'll get a Zootopia land in Animal Kingdom.

I wonder if the new Play pavilion in Epcot makes it less likely we'll get a Zootopia land in Animal Kingdom.

Nope, many Disney characters are in multiple parks. I still think they want to build a Zootopia in the U.S. Because it is very marketable for all ages thanks to its often adult humor.

No, I get Disney likes latching onto an IP these days, but it is much better to come up with original stories, time to stop the sequels.

No, I get Disney likes latching onto an IP these days, but it is much better to come up with original stories, time to stop the sequels.

I agree, I wish they would come up with more original ideas. Like when Pixar first started. They didn't have the crutch of just making sequels back than.

I see what Bos is saying, it wouldn't have to be the whole movie. Just one little segment could be added into Zootopia 2 or 3 that could be easily integrated into a ride.

Actually, I think this would be a novel idea. IF Disney has enough confidence in an upcoming movie, be proactive and create a part of the attraction/ride to coincide with the movie's release. It's risky, but could open up a new way of Imagineering based on what I've seen historically.

Actually, I think this would be a novel idea. IF Disney has enough confidence in an upcoming movie, be proactive and create a part of the attraction/ride to coincide with the movie's release. It's risky, but could open up a new way of Imagineering based on what I've seen historically.

Another good reason for this is construction. They take what feels like an eternity to get things done nowadays. So having a ride or land created just as a new movie is about to come out makes both forms of entertainment relevant.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter