New Zootopia Films Coming

I heard a crazy rumor that Ice Age would replace Dinoland. I seriously doubt it though because Disney doesn't usually back a franchise when they're on like their 5th film. That's a Universal thing, like they did with "Fast and Furious" and the future "Bourne Identity" show

Last edited:
I'm interested to see what Zootopia will look like in China. I'm sure the merchandise and food will be vastly different in an American version though. But the rides and meet and greets will be similar, I'm sure.

I'm interested to see what Zootopia will look like in China. I'm sure the merchandise and food will be vastly different in an American version though. But the rides and meet and greets will be similar, I'm sure.

Merch is already way better. Ordered a pin that was really nice from an EBay site in Shanghai as a gift for a friend recently. Was worth the one month wait lol
But with new movies coming out. I sure hope there is good merch in the US vs only in Asia.

The food definitely can be a little on the weird side in Asian countries. You just got to make sure you know what you're getting into. You don't want to accidently order a dead baby bird or insect.

[/QUOTE] And I find whenever there's a high level of people there's bound to be a fairshare of asshats.[/QUOTE]

“Asshats”! That gets me every time! :tongue:

I remember Kevin or Pete saying something about how popular Zootopia is in the Asian theme parks. Perhaps this is generated by the popularity of other theme parks and their successful merchandise run. We all know it is cheaper for Disney to order two of the same things for separate parks then create an original concept for a single park.

I can only think of the movie Mean Girls and the famous quote, “Gretchen, quit trying to make fetch happen.”

Just out of curiosity...are there any rumors about New Zootopia Films Coming beyond the original blogmickey post?

Just out of curiosity...are there any rumors about New Zootopia Films Coming beyond the original blogmickey post?
Not that I’m aware. I’m interested to see how things go now as Co-director or Zootopia Rich Moore is leaving the Disney company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter