Newbie Digital Scrapper needs advise please

grahamsgirl

'Somethimes you can't make it on your own'
Hi Everyone!!

I am a newbie to digital scrapbooking, and have started my very 'first' project !!! :banana:
It is going to be a Christmas Present for mt best friend, and is infact a digi scrapped layout that I will have framed of her little chiauhauha 'SQUEAK'
My problem is it seems very cluttered and I am struggling on how to rescue it.
I think I may have tried to do too much in it :rolleyes1

I know everyone has different artisitic license and that this will come to me given time and experience, but I wondered does anyone have a tried and trusted a base layout that they do variations on.
I wanted to include a large picture of her and 'squeak'
4 smaller pictures of 'squeak'
The phrase 'and they call it puppy love',

But pretty much open to any other ideas reagrding embellisments, other phrases.....etc

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Sue :wave2:

grahamsgirl~
When I first started, and didn't neccessarily have a 'direction' of where I wanted the page to go, I would scrap lift (Ok, I admit it)
That means, you look at other peoples pages and if you see something you like, then you repeat that layout on your page.
twopeasinabucket .com is a really good site to check out some layouts, specially digital ones. Find one that has one big picture, and 4 little ones, just like what you want and see if you can duplicate it.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter