"NEwbie HEre"

Raecheal

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone... I"d like to surprise my boyfriend we a day trip to Universal at the end of September 09' while were in Disney.

I just don't know where to start :confused3 , Any advice will help.

I did read over the FAQ-- but i still don't know if it's worth buying admission into both areas of Universal? Can we do it in one day? how to get from on property at disney to Universal, how far is it anyways?

someone please take pitty and help me out here....

Hey everyone... I"d like to surprise my boyfriend we a day trip to Universal at the end of September 09' while were in Disney.

I just don't know where to start :confused3 , Any advice will help.

I did read over the FAQ-- but i still don't know if it's worth buying admission into both areas of Universal? Can we do it in one day? how to get from on property at disney to Universal, how far is it anyways?

someone please take pitty and help me out here....
In September, you shouldn't have too much trouble seeing both parks in a single day although it's not recommended. There is too much to see and do to try and rush through it. But...if you only have one day, it can be done.

The cheapest way from Disney to Universal is Mears...the round trip fare is $18.00/per person and you have to make arrangements 24 hours prior.

Ask any questions you might have but definately check out the stickys at the top, photo of the day thread and read some trip reports.

In September, you shouldn't have too much trouble seeing both parks in a single day although it's not recommended. There is too much to see and do to try and rush through it. But...if you only have one day, it can be done.

The cheapest way from Disney to Universal is Mears...the round trip fare is $18.00/per person and you have to make arrangements 24 hours prior.

Ask any questions you might have but definately check out the stickys at the top, photo of the day thread and read some trip reports.

Thanks for the advice.. i really appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.

Metro gave you great advice!

also go to the website and read all about the parks and rides.
if you can only do one park, you can decide by reading thru the park pages.

http://universalorlando.com

Thanks for the help.. i'm on the website right now.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter