Newbie Swap!

WE are working on it now.. thanks! Hope to have it up around the 21st.. I have a ton going on now with 3 high schoolers and homecoming in addition to the 3 high schoolers and my youngest playing travel soccer...so this next week I'm stretched thin but have plans in the works....

Is there anything specific you want??
I was thinking since this is a newbie swap, I will limit it 4 groups (one for each park) and 4 swappers per group. You are more than welcome to join in each of the groups.

Group 1: Magic Kingdom

Group 2: Animal Kingdom

Group 3: DHS

Group 4: Epcot

thatt would be fine. Just looking for anything extra to scrap with. Even if we do an everyday swap rather than the parks would be great!

thatt would be fine. Just looking for anything extra to scrap with. Even if we do an everyday swap rather than the parks would be great!

Totally off topic, but, would you like to join the character letter swap that opened today? We'd love to have you :)

Unfortunately you just missed the everyday swap but keep an eye out for it during 2012(this had the summer/wedding stuff you wanted), we typically do this every year.

Seasonal swaps also usually happen quarterly.

The newbie swaps are set for Disney because that's what brought us all here in the first place and it's a great place to get to know each other.

If you would prefer, even as a newbie, you are more than welcome to jump in and get your feet wet in any swap on our boards... there is just a limit to 2 groups by the hostess so that you are not overwelmed. Currently, there is a 2" & 4" character letter swap that WDWMickey extended you an invitation to join previously in this thread. There are other swaps opening up soon too...

If you would like me to host the DISNEY newbie swap as I mentioned above I can. If you would prefer to wait, that is fine too.

Just feel free to jump in to the swaps that are open.. the swappers here are great and they are willing to help out in any way.

I just finished my letters for the 2" character letter swap. I will just check out the others as they open up. Thanks!

Great!!! I will take the newbie swap off the table.... :)
There is a DHS swap opening up soon.. (sign ups the first week of October, hosted by me)
A holiday theme swap is going to have an interest thread opening soon... (sign ups about mid-late October, host will be 123SA)

Currently there is a Page swap hosted by AlexWyattMommy that is still open if you want to get your feet wet in doing a complete page and getting complete pages in return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter