Newport Beach whale watching in August

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any advice? It definitely isn’t the proper season so I don’t want to throw money away but would love to see one it’s on my bucket list

Eh... you might see dolphins and maybe a random whale. If you are okay with not seeing any, and will enjoy the boat ride either way, go for it. You might see blue whales, but will more likely see some great white sharks!

Thank you . I think we would be thrilled to see anything even seals sea lions anything in their natural habitat

QUOTE="DLgal, post: 60352094, member: 461587"]Eh... you might see dolphins and maybe a random whale. If you are okay with not seeing any, and will enjoy the boat ride either way, go for it. You might see blue whales, but will more likely see some great white sharks![/QUOTE]

Do the Dana Point whale watching excursion. Better chance to see stuff down that way. If you Google it, you will find several companies. Captain Dave's is the most popular one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts