News Round Up 2017

Not happy with this. He's been good in the past, but hasn't made a decent movie since Cinderella Man. (I haven't seen Frost/Nixon though, but even that was 9 years ago.) Doesn't help that I was really looking forward to Lord/Miller's take, though can admit much of what they've done is very tongue in cheek and there's a good probably that Lucasfilm doesn't want a Star Wars film to make fun of itself.

Rush was a very good movie, and I say that as someone who is well aware how much the story bent the truth.

I could see every song but wow every word is something. I also despise Duke so there's that.

Yeah, I wasn't going to mention the two 2 players got picked before anyone from North Carolina (though I am sure your national championship will console you)

Yeah, I wasn't going to mention the two 2 players got picked before anyone from North Carolina (though I am sure your national championship will console you)
While I do like UNC, I am a die hard Wisconsin fan and Duke and maybe some questionable officiating took our national championship from us in 2015.

Anyways back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Ok, Day 1 (well, first few hours) in the books. Wife rode River Journey today, said cool. I did FoP, all the rumors are true! It's crazy cool.

Got back to my room. Private dining guide is the most entertaining read. I can see 90% of it, but....You can get your own bar set up, drinks, and rent a bartender at Disney prices!!!! Wow! Now that's throwing money around.

What about the Guardians of the Galaxy attraction will be in Epcot's Universe of energy? And what year will close the Universe of energy for Guardians of the Galaxy update.:mickeyjum:figment:

What about the Guardians of the Galaxy attraction will be in Epcot's Universe of energy? And what year will close the Universe of energy for Guardians of the Galaxy update.
It will either close by the end of this year or early next. Permits have been filed for the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter