News Round Up 2017

MaxPass came back later in the day. I never heard if paper fastpass came back. If you got a MaxPass between 3-6 p.m. yesterday, most likely it was a fastpass that someone canceled...Either way, it's rare for the fastpass distribution system to go down in both parks.

I'm sorry, I should clarify. When I said I just got back, I meant a week ago. I found the Maxpass to be pretty problematic in general.

Both the Disney Website and the mobile app are having big issues. I've been trying to alter some of my FPs and dining reservation, but can't get in.

Notice on the Website states:

Error: September 24, 2017
September 24, 2017

Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We were in the parks today. The app was really bad all morning and then went down around noon or so and came back at 6. Mostly a pain bc we were in DHS and trying to get a Test Track fp before hopping to epcot

A Grande is 16 oz, these mugs are a little smaller at 14 oz. I have all 4 from Disney World, and 2 from Disneyland and the mugs say they are 14 oz on the bottom.

For 15 years I refused to order by anything other than small, medium, and large. Then my kids became teens and it was too embarrassing for them.

disney main.JPG On main street, in the magic kingdom florida, what is going on behind the skrim, on the left side of the street as you face the castle(adventureland side)? Is this the new theatre? I thought that was going on the tomorrowland side of main.

View attachment 272184 On main street, in the magic kingdom florida, what is going on behind the skrim, on the left side of the street as you face the castle(adventureland side)? Is this the new theatre? I thought that was going on the tomorrowland side of main.
It's just renovation like painting, etc. Disney does this a lot during "off-season." Mostly meaning other than summer and maybe Christmas. Disney can still plan building renovation whenever they decide though, so they can do it during busy season as well. I have just mostly noticed it during other times of the year...Construction on the theater hasn't started yet I believe.

View attachment 272184 On main street, in the magic kingdom florida, what is going on behind the skrim, on the left side of the street as you face the castle(adventureland side)? Is this the new theatre? I thought that was going on the tomorrowland side of main.

It's just renovation like painting, etc. Disney does this a lot during "off-season." Mostly meaning other than summer and maybe Christmas. Disney can still plan building renovation whenever they decide though, so they can do it during busy season as well. I have just mostly noticed it during other times of the year...Construction on the theater hasn't started yet I believe.

Yup - just regular maintenance. The theater will be going on the Tomorrowland side, but behind Main St to create a 2nd avenue for foot traffic as well (or at least this is my understanding)

Main St theater location.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter