News Round Up 2017

I see, thank you. Skrim just seemed kind of tall for what I remember being there. Must be forced prospective or something. ;)

On a side note, needed a card at WL and it was $69. Did have some kinda Mickey ears or something but come on.

Great trip but still super hot after the storm.

Highlights were Baby Groot-had a great interaction with those 2-hilarious, all of Pandora, D Springs and F&W.

Oh and HEA is beyond amazing. Went to that 4 times-twice to MK just for that-crowded though for good reason.

Amazing amount of cranes and shovels going at it down there. Gonna be amazing.....er.

Interesting, many have really liked maxpass so far.

It would be great if there was consistent internet available in the parks. Or at least cell phone data.

I've never gone over my data limit until this month. All of it at DL.

So they share this regarding Epcot:

"The U.K. pavilion is said to get that new attraction in time for the 50th anniversary, according to WDWMagic sources. Those sources have also said the ride will be centered around a Disney intellectual property, and that it is not Mary Poppins."​

If it is not Marry Poppins, do we assume Alice? Are there other options that might fit which I might have missed?

apparently in a surprise "drop" - new Bambi Dooney and Bouke's released to celebrate the movies 75th anniersary:

http://www.disneyfashionista.com/new-bambi-dooney-bourke-bags-bambis-75th-anniversary/

https://www.disneystore.com/dooney-bourke/mn/1000812/?CMP=AFL-AffLSGen&att=LSGenAffl&LSID=7702568|10802924|

The satchel is pretty darn cute
Screenshot_20170922-062426-500x433.jpg

Absolutely adorable!
Still need to see the Movie!

"The U.K. pavilion is said to get that new attraction in time for the 50th anniversary, according to WDWMagic sources. Those sources have also said the ride will be centered around a Disney intellectual property, and that it is not Mary Poppins."​

If it is not Marry Poppins, do we assume Alice? Are there other options that might fit which I might have missed?
I heard someone somewhere (I know that's not great info) say that it was possibly Brave. It seems that if you take Mary Poppins out of the mix, that Alice, Sword in the Stone, and Brave are all pretty much even steven as far as popularity goes.

I heard someone somewhere (I know that's not great info) say that it was possibly Brave. It seems that if you take Mary Poppins out of the mix, that Alice, Sword in the Stone, and Brave are all pretty much even steven as far as popularity goes.

It was in the rumor tracking thread - from Spirit and another insider that it is Brave. Unless you go really obscure like Bedknobs Broomsticks or something, it's probably Brace, Alice or Sword in the Stone if not Poppins

There are several IPs it could be. Alice is one, Brave is another, 101 Dalmatians, and Sword in the Stone.

I continue to say that if you do an attraction for 101 Dalmatians that is literally just a room fully o 1010 dalmatian puppies that you get to play with it would be the most popular attraction in the park
And then you can have your "exit gift shop" where they sell off the puppies as they get too old, and less adorable - of course at a Disney premium - it is a money making machine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter