News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought on Toy Story Land...Since there seems to be a massive Jessie statue figure while riding the Slinky Dog Coaster, does this mean Jessie won't meet in Toy Story Land since there can only be one Jessie? I know she doesn't meet to my knowledge at WDW, but I know she does meet at Disneyland.
I wouldn't expect her to be meeting at all.

It's a reference from the show The West Wing where the Press Secretary buries all the worst or unflattering stuff on Friday. So it kinda fits!
Long standing practice of corporations in hopes of burying bad news.

Was already contemplating adding a night to an upcoming stay... I think this dumb magnet might be what seals the deal. :rotfl: Disney doesn't have to do much to convince me. Are these being given out at Flower & Garden?
I want a dumb magnet lol. I was slightly bummed I missed the holiday one, and then last month they gave us 4 :rotfl:

Aka churros with pink sugar?

More importantly that article mentions a Smores churro with marshmallow and chocolate dipping sauce... I'm not a strawberry fan but I will be checking out the Smores churro in april... April...

Disney emails are not always great. It was just a newsletter type email. Check your junk folder as well.
It's weird. My wife always gets stuff, the magnets, Mickey Monitor, etc. I'm the one who pays the bills, buys the tickets, etc, yet I get bupkiss.

Hate always having to check the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter