News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually did get an AP magnet in the mail. (The old orange ones which we haven’t gotten in years of owning AP’s) Just bought and activated in late Jan and we got them yesterday . I’m betting they did a batch when they made the flower & garden gifts perhaps.

The phrasing of while supplies last for the limited AP magnets is slightly concerning.
The same was said about the holiday themed ones at DHS. They had enough to give them away through January. Near the end they were giving people more than one if they wanted.

The phrasing of while supplies last for the limited AP magnets is slightly concerning.

The same was said about the holiday themed ones at DHS. They had enough to give them away through January. Near the end they were giving people more than one if they wanted.

Yup, we were there on Jan 29th I think... bought something at the shop and the cast member goes, "Did you get your holiday magnet? Have four!"

Does Black Panther have any presence in the parks? I don’t recall seeing anything I would think they have to be scrambling to get something in the parks at least a meet and greet to capitalize off the success.

They do have one in DCA and it looks fantastic! I haven’t gotten a chance to experience it yet but based on what I’ve heard/seen from vloggers, it looks prettt cool

They do have one in DCA and it looks fantastic! I haven’t gotten a chance to experience it yet but based on what I’ve heard/seen from vloggers, it looks prettt cool
He's meeting guests from 11am-5pm daily in DCA in Hollywood Land. Based on the other Marvel character times he's in the other spot at the Cap. America/Spider-Man meet.

Does Black Panther have any presence in the parks? I don’t recall seeing anything I would think they have to be scrambling to get something in the parks at least a meet and greet to capitalize off the success.

I am not sure, but I'd think they are waiting to gauge the "success" of the film before committing?

Do people freak out as much over this or just give Disney hell?

August 17th. Party goers are allowed in at 4PM and regular guests are out by 6PM.
And of course we leave midday on Aug 17th. But honestly, I don't mind. Halloween in mid-August?!!? A tad early for me. :)

ETA: Ugh... just thought of the obvious... MK is going to be decorated for Halloween during our trip. :( Anyone know when these go up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!