News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pentatonix actually has a shocking amount of star power. I imagine they'll be used pretty heavily to advertise the special.
Yep. Though my wife will forever tell you Home Free is the better acapella group. Pentatonix makes for a heck of a show.

Once my son, who was 6 at the time, started rubbing Ariel’s fin/tail/leg. I said, “no hunny you can’t touch her fin it’s very fragile” and Ariel said “It’s ok” I replied “NO IT IS NOT!” Not raising much son that way! Lol!

Sorry, just picturing Ralphie in A Christmas Story fondling the leg lamp :rotfl2:

NEWS

new "Race against the Sun" attraction now open at the Morocco Pavilion in EPCOT

https://blogmickey.com/2019/11/new-...it-now-open-in-the-morocco-pavilion-at-epcot/

I hope they didn't ruin the area too much. It was also so peaceful, quiet, and beautiful.

Sorry, just picturing Ralphie in A Christmas Story fondling the leg lamp :rotfl2:

I hope they didn't ruin the area too much. It was also so peaceful, quiet, and beautiful.

You know, that was my first thought too, but after reading about it, I’m really glad they’re sprucing this area up with a non-IP attraction that will probably attract more people while still educating us about the culture and history.

I think wdw has done a good job picking diverse performers for the special.

Ill watch for portugal the man. Haven't heard anyone mention them yet.

hmmm, no idea who that is (though to be honest I have no idea who 80% of the people listed are). The one performance I would like to see is on Sunday when "Singers Ingrid Michaelson and Grace VanderWaal sing “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” "

I do like Matthew Morrison and see he is one of the hosts of the shows

I did notice for the Nov 28th show they mention "During the primetime special viewers will be treated to several Disney Parks sneak peeks, including a behind-the-scenes look into Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance" ... I mean, I bet it's likely not really anything super new but that will still likely get me to at least DVR it
She is a fabulous violinist......and was also on Dancing With the Stars :)

She is a fabulous violinist......and was also on Dancing With the Stars :)

Thanks for sharing. Music was really good - though her leg movements and faces she was making were kinda distracting

I've never seen Dancing with the Stars so that doesn't help - is she one of the pros on there?

Thanks for sharing. Music was really good - though her leg movements and faces she was making were kinda distracting

I've never seen Dancing with the Stars so that doesn't help - is she one of the pros on there?
I must agree that she's very animated.....she isn't a professional dancer, she was a contestant. I've known about her for quite some time, way before the days when she was on DwtS. I really like classical music and her take on some of the classics were appealing to me. This is the first video I had seen of her. I agree, she's very theatrical ;)

I must agree that she's very animated.....she isn't a professional dancer, she was a contestant. I've known about her for quite some time, way before the days when she was on DwtS. I really like classical music and her take on some of the classics were appealing to me. This is the first video I had seen of her. I agree, she's very theatrical ;)

reminded me a bit of a calmer version of Trans Siberian Orchestra - who I love (though I guess with them I am extecting over the top theatrics)

Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!