News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will depend on the TV. If it's a Google TV or Roku TV, then I'm pretty sure it will be available day 1.

Edit: I looked it up and found all of the available devices. If it's Google, Roku, or Amazon, then it will work. If it's made by Samsung, Vizio, LG or Sony, then it should also work day 1.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/09/disney-plus-how-to-watch-ps4-tv-game-consoles
How will Disney+ work with a Roku? Will it show up on the screen as a choice? Will we have to load it on there?

How will Disney+ work with a Roku? Will it show up on the screen as a choice? Will we have to load it on there?

I am wondering this to and guess will find out tomorrow morning - we have one Roku enabled TV and then the other has separate Roku device. Hopefully either app just is added or we can download it

They should just sell Disney-styled sliders (like these) without the slap band or pucks for use with the Magic Bands everyone gets for FREE on EVERY resort visit. .. but, I guess you can't charge full price for things like that.

I think a lot of people would buy sliders to attach to their existing watches (as watches are bouncing back in popularity) ..
I know I would.

They should just sell Disney-styled sliders (like these) without the slap band or pucks for use with the Magic Bands everyone gets for FREE on EVERY resort visit. .. but, I guess you can't charge full price for things like that.

I think a lot of people would buy sliders to attach to their existing watches (as watches are bouncing back in popularity) ..
I know I would.

You can get them on Etsy

You can get them on Etsy
Right .. plus there is the "Magic your band" stickers to customize them. I was just saying that I think Disney is missing out on a opportunity themselves to sell "officially styled" Magic Band sliders. All I've seen them do with the pucks is sell those necklace holders.

Just interesting they would go the slap band route as opposed to just slider/pucks .. but i guess maybe that is just too limited of a market, while a stand-alone bracelet and slider and puck is more appealing to general masses (whether they have a watch or not).

I guess people can just buy these and just use the sliders (if they fit normal watch bands, and not just the slap bracelets)

They could charge a pretty penny for a hard ticket event that included a meet and greet with Orange Bird, Figment, Muppets, etc

I've been shouting this into the void for years.

A rare character after hours event.

With all Disneys upcharge events and after hours parties they've never thought of this.

I know the DVC parties have rare characters but I have nowhere near the money for DVC :(

I've been shouting this into the void for years.

A rare character after hours event.

With all Disneys upcharge events and after hours parties they've never thought of this.

I know the DVC parties have rare characters but I have nowhere near the money for DVC :(
runDisney events 😉
"Before" hours events with rare characters. You just gotta run or walk several miles to see them haha.

runDisney events 😉
"Before" hours events with rare characters. You just gotta run or walk several miles to see them haha.

I did do the races for a while. All the Tower of Terror 10ks until they canceled them, both coasts Star Wars. Have kind of pulled back lately since they are so expensive on top of having to actually travel to Disney.

I would like to do Marathon weekend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter