News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similarly, when did they add the 'noooo' to the RoTJ when Vader throws Sidious down the infinity mirror? I'm gonna have to go back and check, but that wasn't in the 90s special editions, was it?
That was Luke in ESB.... I haven't watched the SE in ages though.... despecialized FTW! He chose to fall to his death, he wasn't scared.

I just can't stand it!!! Animal Kingdom looks so awesome!!! The details, imagination and everything else that went into decorating for the holidays. I'm just blown away. We may have to break a rule and go there over Christmas one year.

Anyone having doubts if Disney still has it's magic, look no further! (vlog showing everything in detail from TimTracker) :)

Last edited:
I just can't stand it!!! Animal Kingdom looks so awesome!!! The details, imagination and everything else that went into decorating for the holidays. I'm just blown away. We may have to break a rule and go there over Christmas one year.

Any having doubts if Disney still has it's magic, look no further! (vlog showing everything in detail from TimTracker) :)

Actually, Animal Kingdom is awesome in November/December. It's not as hot and the animals are way more active. Now with the Christmas additions, I want to visit!

Anyone having doubts if Disney still has it's magic, look no further! (vlog showing everything in detail from TimTracker) :)

I'm excited to see the decorations this year as it seems there's a little more than in previous years! Last year we went the day after Thanksgiving and this year we aren't going until Dec 9th.....we really love that time of year as it's so much cooler and, well, Christmas!

How did the Mandalorian fall short other than there weren't more episodes to watch and I have to wait until tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter