News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcot forever in person, well, was just like the live stream. Wouldn’t stand around to see it again. Hoping HarmonioUS is an improvement.

Epcot forever in person, well, was just like the live stream. Wouldn’t stand around to see it again. Hoping HarmonioUS is an improvement.

I love so many of the songs from the classic attar ruins that I am really glad we will get to see EPCOT Forever during our upcoming February trip .... But also sort of feel like once will be sufficient

Looking at pictures of the crowds and wait times, I don't think I'll ever hit the parks on new years eve.
Unless you could guarantee me 20ft crowd free bubble surrounding a bar stool in one of my favorite disney watering holes. I imagine the people watching is quite spectacular today.

Looking at pictures of the crowds and wait times, I don't think I'll ever hit the parks on new years eve.

wasn't bad at all last night as the wee hours approached. even got to walk-on to Big thunder after the midnite fireworks. :teeth: But we'll see what tonight holds. I've got 3 fastpasses in MK and them plus the shows (tiki/bears/philhar/carousel) and then fireworks and that's all I intend to do. The crowds aren't super bad as long as you stick to the periphery of the park.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter