news....

campingqueen

Earning My Ears
I was talking to a cast member and was talking about the campground always being full and I said remember when 1100 & 2100 were both sites for campers and then they put cabins on them. They did change the 1100 back to pads for campers but they need to do the same with the 2100 loop. She said that has been brought up. But that they are going to be clearing out the ground across from the pool (over by the 1500 loop) To be making pull through for the big rigs. She said that the campground is 25 years old and that some of the trailers are getting to big for most of the sites.

So I don't see Ft Wilderness going anywhere. It is one of the only resorts on property that sells out all the time. And besides they are having a problem getting enough house keepers for all of the hotels that are built.

well this is good news, maybe it will be declared a preffered pet loop:) :) , it can be quite tricky to get in some of the sites, especially with the precarious parking of tow vehicles in the sites;)

They also have added 3 seater electric carts - only 2 for now. maybe the new sites will come with it's own electic cart, .....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter