NHL - National Hockey League only - READ POST #1

Love all your designs, you are so creative!! Would it be possible to get a Tinkerbell w/megaphone in Buffalo Sabres and Chicago Blackhawks?? Thank you so much!

Hello... I loves your images... I was wondering if you would be willing/able to do an ahl mickey with stick? Would you be able to do the Houston aerosols? We are HUGE aerosols fans! Also I am having issues finding your nhl images folder on photobucket...it tells me they are deleted... thanks!!! Ok I found the images... but is there any way to make the already done images big enough to put on a tshirt? Thanks!!! The one that you have is bostonbruins1.jpg

graysonsmomma: all my images are big enough to put on a shirt. just be sure you download the full size image (double click on Photobucket to zoom)

I must often post full size for original DISigns and thumbnails for requests

Only NHL on this thread but I will consider your AHL?? for my general request thread.

No need to repeat request there though

I found the logo so the AEROS DISign will NOT be a problem. Probably will create tonight after work

NJ-Devils3.jpg

Hi RustManFan!! So, I came over from the thread you found me on, and I took a look at your photobucket. I really like the Boston Bruins Mickey Head, so I'm wondering if you could make one withe the Red Wings logo in the middle and the name Cole in one of the ears? Thanks so much for your time and creativity :)

Alright, let's try this again :thumbsup2 DetroitRedWings4.jpg with the name Cole in one of the ears :thumbsup2 Please, tell me I did it right :eek: But, actually in looking through this thread, nobody has asked for personalization, but on Page #1, I don't see anything about not personalizing. If you don't that is fine. And if you don't then I am all set with what I would like :thumbsup2 Thanks for your DiSigns for the NHL fans, it is very much appreciated :woohoo:!!

that is because I think all my sports DISigns look best "as is" and I rarely do personalization for NHL, NFL, MLB....

they can get too busy looking with the Mickey head, the team logos, a character (when it is part of it) and then add a name and/or year and it is just too much!

will do your after work....and you got the JPG right! really helps me on the DISign side!!

No problem!! I can understand now from your side why it would be easier to have the jpg file name!! Thanks for your understanding!! I think you may be right about the name thing, so I am going to say don't add the name. I'm sure my DS (10) would prefer not to have his name on it even though he said he would wear it ;) Not buying it!!

thank you so much for the Columbus Blue Jacket disign my son went wild over it. I put it on a shirt for him. We appeciate all your hard work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!