Nickelodeon

Jet

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how to find out the Nickelodeon taping schedule? I checked both Universal's web site and Nick.com, but no luck. I also called the phone number listed in the "What can kids do at Universal Studios" post, but it's just a short recorded message.

I'm sure my kids would love to be part of the audience if they're taping while we're there. Is it a first come-first served situation to be in the audience, or can you get tickets in advance?

Nick production schedule may be developed months in advance, but due to the nature of TV production, things may change at the last few days or even the last minute. The best bet is to call a few days early and see what's shooting. Even then, it's not guaranteed to shoot.

Is there a website for these times(just as a guide)? Or do you have to call? Does anyone have the website or number? I would love an idea, even thought I know it can change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter