Nightmares

I have them here and there. They are more or less the same/scenario. Not directed at me personally or my family but, everyone. Some sort of aliens or another country coming in and taking over in all different type of scenarios. :scared: The idea is the same.

I either don't dream much at all, regardless of whether it's a good dream or bad dream, or I don't remember them. I get maybe one or two nightmares a year? Mostly, my dreams are weird or awkward or just kind of disturbing, but not really scary.

When I was young (school age) I had this recurring dream that there were these giant alphabet letters - think stories high - and I had to paint them all, but I could never get past the letter A, because it was so big! While it doesn't appear all that scary, I would wake up in a panic every time! And it would bother me throughout the day.

As an adult, the only time I remember dreaming is when I am on drugs....prescription drugs. I don't metabolize medication well. Most every prescription drug I have ever been prescribed has resulted in some sort of weird side effect - sulpha drugs are the worst - hallucinations!

When I was young (school age)

I had a recurring nightmare with "shadow people" who chased me. They were one dimensional, vague human forms, all black. Actual shadows. And this nightmare showed up again a few times as an adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!