Nike Straprunners--Can you wear to H2O Parks?

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to find a supporting h2o shoe for the water parks. I've worn the "aqua sock" type, but found that they sort of feel like they're rubbing blisters on bottom of my feet when wet. I love the water sandals that Nike makes for kids, and have gotten my kids they're second pair of those, but can't find anything like that for adult women. I looked at the straprunners the other day, and am ready to buy them for my h2o-park shoes if they'll be okay.

Anyone have experience with using these for that purpose? Thanks!!

Well, my Straprunners got pretty soaked on Kali River Rapids in AK, and they held up just fine. Dried quickly and weren't slippery. I haven't worn them to the water parks though.:):):)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

... last August at TL. And while we did not go on any slides that day, I'm sure I've read that as long as they have secure straps you can wear them throughout the entire water park.

You can wear your water sandles MOST of the time - every once in a while I've gotten a hard core CM at the top of the water slides that insist you take them off to slide. I've tried to counter their argument saying they are MUCH more dangerous in my hand than on my feet (think about the wrist and/or finger injuries that are possible of they were ripped out of your hand), but I have had to take them off ocassionally to slide.

Having said that, I ALWAYS wear my Tevas at water parks; I have collapsed arches and can't go barefoot for more than a few steps without pain, so I always wear them. I just take them off for the slides at the top when I get an unreasonable CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter