No ADRs on Boardwalk?

I wouldn't worry about it. We've gone in August for years and typically stay in the EP area (usually BWI). We rarely make ADR's. There are so many options in the area. All of the QS options on the Boardwalk are great and, once the sun goes down, I find the temps to be manageable. Getting walk-ups at ESPN and Big River shouldn't be a problem and we've even gotten day-of ADR's at FF and Trattoria.

Beaches & Cream takes the dining plan while the Fountain does not, in case that's a concern.

ESPN Club is a fine choice and very easy to get into without an ADR, unless its during a major sporting event or on a Sunday during football season. If this were us, we'd also try Beaches & Cream - counter seating is held for walk-up guests, and we've found availability there more often than not. I'm guessing Cape May has a good chance of walk-up availability, or possibly last minute ADRs as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter