NO AP Rates Yet 4/19/03....

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
In an attempt to try to just keep the AP phone calls down as many have suggested before, I am hoping to keep this thread to just those who have called the CRO to see if AP rates are out yet.

So, if you have called and want to post what the CRO told you regarding AP rates please post your info here. I'll be happy to update the thread name daily until *hopefully* we hear something positive! :)

If you would like to debate the idea of AP rates or anything else on that subject, here's another thread that would be a good place to post:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354492

I hope this helps to keep things separate for those who have a little more trouble accessing the longer threads. I had to access the DIS from the hospital the last few days and it took forever to page thru things to see what I was looking for, so this is my attempt to help that situation. For those who want to debate or comment on the AP issue, have fun! But please post to another thread-thanks! :)

Have a great day! :)

Wow, thanks for doing that. I'm one of those who checks the thread a few times a day to see if there's any news about AP rates, and it was getting a little hard to weed through the other conversations.:D

Hi All I called at 5:00 pm today and no AP rates as of yet. She said to keep trying and my reply was oh I am. Have a Zippidi-doo da -day!!

Disney in 20 days for 20 days!! We can't wait!!!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy::earsboy:

Why bother, I am so disgusted with the whole ap situation. I mean, I know Disney dose'nt owe us anything, but if you are going to offer discounts why not just announce them. I am sure that since room discounts are an advertised perk of ap's why not just post them all at once and let everybody get back to their lives and away from this xxxxx computer screen, waiting and hopeing for discoutns......

Ugh,

Scott

4/19/03 sat. 9:32 cst NO (again) CM quickly just said, I just looked for someone else my last caller! Sorry. :(

MKY :rolleyes: still waiting.

Thanks for checking everyone! Nothing around 8:30 PM EST!

HOWEVER, I can't edit my post anymore-so the title can't be changed! Can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter