No confirmation # with PS?

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
I called today for ps for Blue Bayou in June. Anyway I asked the castmember for a confirmation number and he said I didn't need one that I was taken care of. Just want to make sure this is correct since WDW always gives me a confirmation number not that I have ever need it but I just like to have it as a back up.

That's right -- DLR doesn't give confirmation numbers.... Rainforest Cafe - Downtown Disney does, though

Totally true. Just got back this saturday and enjoyed Blue Bayou myself. Don't forget to ask to wait for the tables near the water. It's worth it and sometimes the wait is only a few minutes. I asked and was told it would be a few minutes, but they didn't even take us back to the lobby. They just walked us over and brought the silverware.
Kid's meal is new ($7 I think. Pretty good but only 3 choices.)

Enjoy. This is pretty much the only NICE restaurant in Disneyland and the prices are OK too. (About $11 - $17 per adult - lunch.) I think that's a bit high for lunch, but it is disneyland and even a hot dog lunch cost the 4 of us $30. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter