No dessert at CS breakfast anymore?

Fromeurope

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
Since when is dessert not included at the CS breakfasts anymore?
When we stayed at AsMo last september we allways got a fruitbowl or cinnamon roll with our pancake platter. That way we easily could share a CS credit. Do we now need to use a snack credit as well to get our fruitbowl?

Im not sure but last Aug I was able to get a entree for breakfast and they encouraged me to get a danish and a piece of fruit and it was all on my CS credit..

I don't recall dessert ever being a part of breakfasts. But, I may be mistaken.

I just checked my copy of the DDP brochure and notice that there's no indication of dessert for TS breakfasts, either.

Perhaps since "breakfast dessert" is not a common concept it's not listed as part of the Plan. But, as bluejasmine says, the items are available to you.

They changed the breakfast CS in 2006. A dessert is no longer included but you can get an extra drink.

I am sorry, but now I don't understand it anymore.
So I can get 1 breakfastplatter (for example pancakes or breakfastpizza) and 2 drinks, but no fruitbowl or cinnamon roll because of the new rules.
If that's true I understand why you can get soo much more for a snack credit nowadays.

You got it. Dessert is not common with breakfast therefore it is not included with breakfast anymore. You may choose a breakfast entree and beverage. You may use a snack credit to get fruit or a "bread" product (muffin, danish). I must say that in December we were not allowed a dessert with breakfast either. I wish they would change it to include bread product or fruit (I was paying for it like crazy in December).

angel's momma said:
I may be wrong, but I think the 2 drinks (juice & beverage) is just for TS, not CS.

I thought so too but it worked for us for CS.

Hi jjohnson :wave:

I just read your post on another thread where you had actually gotten 2, so I came back to remove my post - but you posted first. :)

angel's momma said:
Hi jjohnson :wave:

I just read your post on another thread where you had actually gotten 2, so I came back to remove my post - but you posted first. :)

:teeth:
A sign that I spend WAY too much time here

Yes, they did change it. I noticed that on the plan paperwork when were were there this past winter.

I'm wondering if anyone had problems getting their side dish with their CS credit? I tried to pick up deli sandwiches and bags of chips at the POP food court and they made me use my snack credits for the chips. The DDP paperwork specifically says you get an entree and side, but even after asking for the manager to confirm, I was told that I would only get a sandwich for my CS credit.

jensen said:
I'm wondering if anyone had problems getting their side dish with their CS credit? I tried to pick up deli sandwiches and bags of chips at the POP food court and they made me use my snack credits for the chips. The DDP paperwork specifically says you get an entree and side, but even after asking for the manager to confirm, I was told that I would only get a sandwich for my CS credit.

Actually, I do think that the CMs were right on this one. The Dining Plan pamphlet that I recently printed from the Disney site says that for counter service meals you get:

1 entree
1 dessert
1 non-alcoholic beverage

OR

1 combo meal
1 dessert
1 non-alcoholic beverage

So, according to the DDP literature, if you are choosing things ala carte, you are not entitled to a side dish. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter