No honeymoon, 3rd anniversary!!!

aceburton1

Earning My Ears
My husband and I did not get to go on a honeymoon due to low finances. We are more financially stable now, and will be spending our 3rd anniversary in Magic Kingdom on Aug. 2nd with our family. We however were hoping to get a few hours just to ourselves on that day. We don't do alcohol, and a lot of the restaurants people suggest are based more on drinks than the food. And while we'll take restaurant suggestions, we are actually looking for some recommendations of a quick romantic time together inside the park. We will probably have already seen Wishes once that week. Please help!

Here's a few ideas:
  • By yourselves, walk around and get some photos at as many Disney photographers as possible. So many options you can purchase afterwards for a special keepsake.
  • Get some ice cream ( again, by yourselves ) on main street and people watch.
  • If you want to splurge on dining - see if you can get in to Be Our Guest. Food is as good as the atmosphere.
  • If you don't want to view the fireworks with the masses, head over to the Polynesian via Monorail or boat and watch from the beach.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!