No longer getting email notifications

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
My email notifications stopped about 2 days ago. I have read many others are having this issue now too, so I assume it has to do with the new boards. I went in and hit mark read hoping that would fix it but it didn't. Any other suggestions?
I hope someone is moderating this board as the other tech board seems not to be getting any responses.

Me too.
I have a watched thread and have stated that I want email notifications. I'm not getting the notifications. When I look at the thread the word "email" shows up next to a box. The box is not checked. Should it be? This is when looking at my list of watched threads. If I check the box, it doesn't stay checked.

What's the fix to this issue? Thanks!

I sent an email and posted here and on the Dis Unplugged Podcast thread. Now I'm getting email notifications. So you may want to send an email!

Thanks to whomever fixed my issue!!!!

Well I never got notices so I didn't know anyone replied,. hahaha

Who did you send an email too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!