No More Adventure Handbook?

Put us in the category of being just fine without the book. We always bring the book, but never seem to refer to it during the trip.

Put us in the category of being just fine without the book. We always bring the book, but never seem to refer to it during the trip.
I have used the book to take notes during the trip, and then as a reference when putting my Shutterfly trip book together-- but after that I just don't go back to the book. So, while I have used it and liked it, I can find an easy workaround so it won't bother me! And I like the green approach the company is taking-- get rid of the tiny shampoo bottles, getting rid of plastic straws and other waste, cutting back on paper use. Yup, we will miss these things but it IS for the greater good, so I am over it!

I received one for my October trip. I really liked having it to refer to so this new on-line thing is not for me. The same with
the Navigators on the DCL....but thank goodness they will have them at Guest Services.
By the way, who did they survey on this....not me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter