No more early entry to Disney Sea for Disneyland Hotel guests.

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
In June 2024 Disneyland Hotel guests will no longer be able to enter Disney Sea via Happy 15. That’s a big benefit to take away from Deluxe Resort Guests and not give them something else in return. That was a huge benefit.I know why - Fantasy Springs opening but still think it’s a blow.

At one point, maybe before covid, not all of the deluxe hotels got Happy Entry into Disney Sea. I know Miracosta did, but maybe Ambassador didn't.

Also, for anyone that is interested, this was announced on February 5th, before hotel room only were released for June.

Huge bummer also because Land is on day 1 of packages which means no happy entry at all for non-FS/MC vacation packagers... sigh

We were about to book the Ambassador and then luckily I saw it. So we will save our money and stay at the Sheraton where we got a very good rate a while ago. And the vacation package price (at least that still gets you guaranteed entry into Fantasy Springs) is just way too crazy for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter