• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No New Year Offer? 🙁

sbbwdw

Mouseketeer
I know, the parks are crowded, they probably do not need offers to fill the insanely overpriced rooms, but I really thought we would get an offer today. I have a trip planned for February and it will be the first in 15 years without some type of discount. The $400 off offer was a no go for us, I played around with it several times and it always ended up higher than the standard room I booked even at other resorts. A bit of a bummer, even a little deal makes me feel like I am not getting raked over the coals with these prices and hoops to jump through.

I know, the parks are crowded, they probably do not need offers to fill the insanely overpriced rooms, but I really thought we would get an offer today. I have a trip planned for February and it will be the first in 15 years without some type of discount. The $400 off offer was a no go for us, I played around with it several times and it always ended up higher than the standard room I booked even at other resorts. A bit of a bummer, even a little deal makes me feel like I am not getting raked over the coals with these prices and hoops to jump through.

I'm going down with my niece next month, and there's not a lot of availability mid month, at least not for our dates. Unfortunately we're going during school vacation week as she's a teacher, I expect it to be pretty crowded.

There have been discounts all along and I suspect there will be discounts coming out going forward.

The last 2 years the AP discounts came out on January 5th, so I've been checking every day.

Just to clarify, @sbbwdw, the discounts that have come out in early January have been for late spring into early summer. Discounts for January- March have been released in late fall. So I wouldn’t expect anything new for February.

Yeah what discounts there are for Feb are already out..... and have been for several months. I know I checked some AP and FLR discounts back when they were first released, and really wasn't much availability other than Deluxe Resorts.

The AP discount is pretty darn good. We're booking it right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter