No water at Bay Lake Tower

But you're not answering the questions with anything that can actually be done. You're assuming that those three resorts have empty rooms ready for occupancy that haven't already been assigned. I don't think anyone here is giving them a pass, but expecting them to do something that is logistically impossible is not realistic.

And you know it was logistically impossible???? Would giving guests a spa pass (which I also mentioned) so they could at least shower and use a toilet be impossible too?

The water at BLT has now been on and clear more than fifteen times longer than it was off. If Disney were going to do anything, they'd have done it by now. At this point, suggesting spa pSses, boats to other resorts, etc., is moot.

The water at BLT has now been on and clear more than fifteen times longer than it was off. If Disney were going to do anything, they'd have done it by now. At this point, suggesting spa pSses, boats to other resorts, etc., is moot.

If you feel like the conversation no longer has worth, you are free to unwatch it.

As much as I love Disney, I am not willing to give them a pass on this one. Of course things happen they can't control. But they can control how they respond. And there response was severely lacking in any kind of true customer service. Expecting guests to just deal without running water is unacceptable.

Go jump in the pool. Most people don't shower before they hit the pool anyway. But it will wash off the dirt.

The water came back around 1030. What I didn't understand was why BLT didn't send out a text message or a phone call message to let us know what the situation was. Early in the morning they said it would be back up in 15 minutes, not 3 hours later.

What if you were a family trying to get ready. We saw families using the lobby bathrooms to wash up their infants and toddlers (cleaning up their bottoms in the sinks) cause they had no choice.

It was the poor communication and the front desk really didn't care. A lot of guests were talking about full commodes, etc.

Yea I can imagine if there were 4 people staying in a room sharing 1 bathroom from 4 am to 10:40 am things would not be comfortable to say the least.

My family's reaction to this would have been... Need something to drink, lets go to Contemporary to get something to drink. Need a bathroom, lets hit the bathrooms in the Contemporary or by the pool. Need a shower, lets go to the pool and take a swim.
You know someone is working on the water issue. Take it in stride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter