Nomad Lounge

stace1214

DIS Veteran
Planning to finally make time to visit Nomad Lounge this trip. What are your favorites there? Thanks!

The bread service, the land salad, churros and can’t forget the drinks..Jenn’s Tattoo for the win!

I'm obsessed with watermelon cocktails, so the Jenn's Tattoo and Hightower Rocks are my go-to drinks. For snacky bits, the bread service never misses and the churros are delicious!

I love the Spice Trader Classic, it’s great if you are a gin fan. The churros are good too.

If you really want in, then go about 15 minutes before they open. But later in the day, they let you know roughly how long on the waitlist and you can do something else if it will be awhile.

we had the sliders last time and they were amazing. Lilly Gorill-ie is my fav drink there, simple but good, that said I'm not a huge alcohol drinker so there may be better options

Bread service and Leaping Lizard. I cannot go there without getting a Leaping Lizard - Pineapple Rum, Leblon Cachaça, with Orange, Passion Fruit, and Mango Juices.

Sometimes it can be instant, if you're flexible for inside or outside. Worst-case scenario for me has been around 15-20 minute wait between noon and 2pm...I can't imagine it being too much longer than that most trips.

We walked up about 15 minutes before opening and got in the short walk up line. We were seated at a 2 top outside on the edge of the deck.

Bread service & sliders were great!! My first time having Yucca Fries and they were awesome.

IMG_5077.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter