Non-Disney APs for Temp Cast Member

brigadoon

Earning My Ears
Hi. First post in years.

My 18 year-old daughter, after having 3 trips to WDW and 6 to DP over the last few years, is now about to fulfil a dream and become a lifeguard at WDW for 3 months over the summer.

She'll be getting free access to Disney parks for the 3 months, but I'm unsure what the best/cheapest annual passes to Universal and Sea World would be. I seem to remember SW having a very cheap add-on to day passes to make them annual, but the website shows $180, which seems a bit expensive. US is about $150.

Can anyone please suggest the cheapest options? I'd prefer to pay for them from the UK in advance, but the bottom line is I'd like to keep the costs to a minimum.

When she went for the job interview, I'd no idea how many fees and charges there would be, so the trip is a lot dearer than I'd anticipated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter